About The Beachview Inn Hotel
The Beachview Inn has long been a tradition on Clearwater Beach for over four decades. The hotel was built in 1984 and over the years has gone through many changes, the best yet is that it became The Beachview Inn in 2009 and underwent renovations shortly thereafter.
Many guests have seen their families grow up in this Clearwater Beach hotel while enjoying the perfect Southwest Florida beach vacation destination. Clearwater Beach is centrally located in Pinellas County and conveniently located next to Hillsborough County, and the City of Tampa. The many Universities and Colleges, Attractions, Sports and Entertainment Venues and the abundance of great outdoor activities, make Clearwater Beach the ideal vacation destination. Within walking distance of the hotel is para-sailing, deep-sea fishing, lunch and dinner cruises, boat and scooter rentals and an abundance of shops and restaurants. See our activities page for additional ideas and contact information.
The hotel offers several room options: (Take a photo tour.)
• Standard King • Standard Double • Suites • Efficiencies
- The gulf/pool view efficiencies include all the standard amenities plus ...
• a kitchenette with a refrigerator • microwave • range
• living area with a sofa bed • private balcony • full beach view
- The larger gulf view suites offer more space with a half wall separating the living area from the bedroom.
- Standard amenities include:
• Hairdryer • Iron with board • Alarm Clock/Radio
• FREE Wi-Fi in our Lobby ($3/day in room)
- All rooms are Non-Smoking and we offer handicap accessible rooms.